ij.start.canon | ij start canon printer | ij start canon
Easy setup for smartphone and computer so you can get to work faster. so we will guide you canon easy start will help you connect the printer to Wi-Fi, install print drivers.
Before knowing about the process to connect the printer to the computer or other devices, we can see about the canon ij setup. The ij.start.canon is the procedure to connect your printer to the other devices using a wireless connection. When the network connection is made with the canon printer then you can take print from your devices such as smartphones, tablets, computers, laptops, or other devices without using the USB cable.
Ways to Download Canon Printer Driver
- Now follow to download canon printer driver for windows. so here we go:
- Download the canon printer driver installer file from the link ij.start.canon.
- Save the downloaded file to your computer.
- Double-click on the downloaded Canon Printer Driver installer file.
- Now, a smart screen might appear and ask for a confirmation.
- Click “Yes” to confirm.
- Finally, follow the installation instructions until you get a confirmation notification of a successful installation process.
Ways to Install ij.start.canon Printer Driver:
Follow the steps below to install the printer drivers:
- Turn on your windows/mac and your printer and insert the Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM.
- If you don't have an optical drive or the disc that came with your printer:
- Go to ij.start.canon.
- Type the name of your product in the search box.
- When the product appears, select Go then Drivers & Downloads then scroll down Select the driver for your product then Download.
- Open each file after it downloads.
- If the installation does not begin automatically, there will simply be a Setup Icon as shown below. Double-click the icon and follow the on-screen instructions.
Ways to Setup ij.start.canon via USB :
Process to setup canon printer on windows using ij.start.canon:
- Firstly, ij.start.canon download the Canon printer driver & finish the installation process.
- Thereafter, connect printer and Windows system with USB Cable.
- Open the Control panel from Run dialog box from windows search option.
- Select Devices and Printer option. Now you will see your printer with a Green check-mark.
- If you don’t see your printer, click on option of Add printer to add it manually.
- Finally, now your printer will added and will be ready for use.
Ways to Specifications of ij.start.canon printer :
- Replaceable Maintenance Cartridge.
- Hybrid ink for sharp text and vivid photos.
- High yield ink tanks for continuous printing.
- Simple to control with 2-line LCD.
- 4 easily refillable ink tank.
- Print borderless photos in sizes up to A4.
How can I check the IP address of my Canon printer?
- Press the “WiFi” button from the printer’s control panel. Hold the button until the WiFi lamp lights up.
- Now, press the “Color” button followed by pressing the “WiFi” button two times consecutively.
- Next, you are required to print the printer settings. For this, press the “Color” button one more time.
- When your print is out, take a look at the information. You will find your IP address printed right there.